With the last of the Accelerate suite of programs for 2023 having taken place, participants are keen to know what else will be produced by the Upstairs Regional Incubator Bathurst.
The first lunch & learn session, “Unleashing Business Growth” with Nikki Roxburgh was such a success that plans are being developed to reprise it in the new year.
Meanwhile Adam Mostogl, Chief Entrepreneur of The van Diemen Project, fresh from the success of the LAUNCH Program, will return to deliver PROPEL for business leaders keen to strengthen the foundations of their business, and Business Bootcamp for small business owners who would like to strengthen the foundations of their business knowledge.
Nearby areas are not forgotten, with Business Bootcamp to run in Lithgow and several events intended for Blayney and Oberon as well.
Bringing some innovator insights and launching the 2024 schedule is a Welcome Event on February 15 in the Upstairs Startup Hub. The guest speaker is Nicholas Flood, Vice President IBM Technology and Country Leader of IBM Australia. Nick led IBM’s engagement with the Australian Federal Government and supported them in their aspiration to be a top three digital government, globally, by 2025.
Save the date for this quality line-up of free business programs
- February 5-9 9:30-3:30pm Propel – Adam Mostogl of The van Diemen Project (Bathurst)
- February 15 12:00-3:00pm Growth workshop – BizHQ Central West (Bathurst)
- February 15 5:00pm Welcome event with keynote speaker Nicholas Flood from IBM (Bathurst)
- February 27 12:00-3:00pm Scaling workshop – BizHQ Central West (Bathurst)
- February 29 12:00-3:00pm Operational improvement workshop – BizHQ Central West (Bathurst)
- March 4-5 9:30-3:30pm Business Bootcamp – Adam Mostogl of The van Diemen Project (Bathurst)
- March 6 12:30-1:30pm Lunch & Learn – Adam Mostogl on Social Enterprise (Bathurst)
- March 7-8 9:30-3:30pm Business Bootcamp – Adam Mostogl of The van Diemen Project (Lithgow)